Thursday, November 4, 2010

Inspired by Julie and Julia

My inspiration is the movie Julia and Julia, and rather than making me inspired to create an outfit on polyvore or photoshop, I find myself wanting to do something- like blog daily. My question to you is this: WHAT should I be blogging about daily. Sure, I could just do random posts, but I really like the idea of having a constant theme or goal. I am brainstorming what I should blog about daily- some sort of project. Let me know if you have an idea!

I am uploading a new video tonight, so I promise that I am not a huge failure when it comes to youtube videos. Irregular with posting? Sure, but not a total failure!

Alright world! Let me know if you have an idea of something you want to read on a daily basis (fashion or otherwise).


No comments: