Monday, November 16, 2009

The Zoe Effect

One of my guilty pleasures is watching QVC or the Home Shopping Network. I can't help but indulge in the beauty demonstrations and friendly hosts. Although I tend to hide my sad little addiction, there was one QVC line that I was proud to tune in for: Rachel Zoe. Albeit a tad overpriced for something I can't try on before I buy, Zoe's line is filled with beautiful and opulent jewels, faux fur and fabulosity. I fell in love when I saw this cocktail ring, and knew that it had to be a part of my collection. After a month of contemplating, I finally gave in and purchased it. It looks like an amazing estate piece, yet is so easily accessible. I am so excited for it to arrive, and to wear it to lots of holiday celebrations. Buy it here.

1 comment:

Seriale-modeuse said...

I love statement rings <3