Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spring Cravings

Despite the fact that it is mid January, I found myself pausing in front of spring clothing windows. Although I am someone who loves the layering options of fall, I find myself, uncharacteristically enthusiastic for spring. One trend that I am loving is safari inspired. The Gap has a great collection out for spring, and I particularly liked the Belted Utility Jacket. It's a lightweight jacket, perfect for chilly spring evenings. Another thing I love (year round) is an armful of bangles. A stylish and budget friendly solution is the Melanie bracelet set from forever 21. When spring and summer finally come my way, I don't always feel like being exposed in a tank top. A sheer button up is ideal if you want more coverage while still keeping cool. Try this breezy button down from urban outfitters. Lastly is the amazing Via Spiga belt from Nordstrom. This waist cinching belt would be beautiful on top of a flowy white dress in the warmer months.

No comments: