Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spotlight On: Lena Erziak Handbags





Anyone who knows me can tell you that if there is one thing I am willing to splurge on, it's a beautiful purse. Handbags are such an integral piece in a girl's wardrobe, because they are worn every day. A company that recently caught my eye was Lena Erziak Handbags. Designed by sisters Leona and Hasna Erziak, and handmade in Florence, the collection features unusual colors and luxurious materials. As you can see, these purses are perfect for a girl on the go- easily transitioning from day to night. I am in love with the vintage inspired shapes and stand out details like tassels and chains. Sold in the trendiest stores, and made from the most sumptuous materials, these purses are sure to be the next 'it' bags. Find out where to buy at www.lenaerziak.com.

Photos courtesy of lenaerziak.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them::))))

Nicole Leigh said...

So great you featured them! I work for Handbago.com and we just did a video for them! Love their bags!
Check out our video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qH8sHP7k6o&feature=youtu.be&a

Honey Bee said...

I love the handbags! Soo gorgeous.
Btw, I'm imagining myself sitting on that couch right now...with that delicious cup of coffee... yumm..