Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summer Joys

There is something about spring and summer that makes me shift from more polished pieces, to something a tad more bohemian. Right now I want to be on the beach in Bora Bora wearing all white constantly, and sipping on pina coladas. Although I am not going on a tropical vacation, I can still fulfill my dream of wearing relaxed whites. The Things & Joys dress from Anthropologie is my current love. I will definitely be pairing this with some embellished sandals (maybe with some turquoise thrown in), and a thick brown belt. The dress can be a bit sheer at the bottom, so wearing something like this half slip by Calvin Klein would be a great solution. If you are like me, and adore this dress so much you wish you could have it in every color- get excited! No, you can't get it in every color, but it also comes in a dusty blue- which would look amazing for a summer lunch with friends. Let me know- what is your favorite go-to dress right now?





Images via Anthropologie.com

No comments: