Thursday, July 9, 2009

Spotlight On: Pade Vavra






Pade Vavra is a Los Angeles jewelry designer, that creates amazing and unique pieces that have been seen on the likes of Rachel Zoe, Joy Bryan, Mila Kunis, and Gwyneth Paltrow. In addition to her extensive clientele, Pade's work has been featured in Lucky, W, Japanese Vogue, and WWD.   One of my friends works for Pade, therefore I always get to admire the gorgeous jewels when I see her. I own 2 pairs of earrings by Pade, and the quality and detail that goes into each piece is amazing. This is a double shank ring my friend was wearing (on loan) from the Pade Vavra fine jewelry collection. It has a one-of-a-kind quartz with pave diamonds encrusting the top of the 14kt peach gold bands. It is truly amazing. The PADE by Pade Vavra collection is much more affordable, and both can be found here. I just had to gush over the stunning rock that I had the pleasure of ooh-ing and aah-in over tonight. 

1 comment: