Friday, September 18, 2009

All Hallows Eve


Hello all! I hope you can forgive me from my lack of posting lately. As soon as I began getting better from my health issues, I got a new job! I now work at Rob Dyrdek's fantasy factory as an administrative assistant. Now that I have a job I can finally afford the pretty clothes of my dreams...Anyhoo! It is the time of year that plagues me like no other: Halloween! I can never decide what to be, even though I spend most of my year contemplating it. So, I turn to you for advice and suggestions. Should I be a Flower Child, Mystical Witch, or a Pin Up/Military girl?
OR, do you have a great suggestion for a costume? Comment or let me know at ilyssabrickman@gmail.com



What are YOU going to be?

2 comments:

Marisa Morrison said...

i like the military/pinup girl!

and i think im gunna be a highlighter :) obviously.

Ilyssa said...

I actually decided on the pin up girl last week! I think it will be a fun one! Cant wait to see your NEON highlighter costume!