Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jedi Chic

Hey guys! So yesterday me and the boyfriend went to Disneyland, and had an amazing time. Disneyland is all decorated for Halloween now, and it's so fun to see the pumpkin Mickey decorations throughout the park. I have always been the biggest wimp I know, and have never been one to go on thrill rides. I enjoy a leisurely stroll through main street, some shopping, and fireworks. Not the case yesterday. Shockingly, I faced my fears and went on every ride I have ever been intimidated by, and conquered all of them. I could not be prouder of myself! On to the fashion portion of this post: I found some unlikely fashion inspiration in Tomorrowland. Maybe it's my partiality for ninja style, but I could not help but stare at the female Jedi costumes at the Jedi training camp. The kimono style top was cinched at the waste, and had amazing drapey sleeves...who knew Star Wars wear could be so flattering? In addition to the fantastic top (and totally sweet light saber), our  female Jedi had a very easy and chic updo. It kept the hair out of her face, which is imperative when you are facing the forces of evil.  


I really had an amazing time yesterday, and can not wait to go back again. 

1 comment:

haute.teapot said...

oh how fun! a couple years ago my boyfriend and i went to knott's scary farm--it was actually pretty scary and such a good time. i love doing festive things during the holidays. :)