Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Game of Catch Up

As I mentioned in my last post, my amazing friend Kim visited and we had an unbelievable time. We were catching up and reminiscing on old times the second she arrived. This is just a little outfit post (I know. I never do these! Let me know if you would like more of them.) to show you what I wore to pick Kimba up from LAX and go shopping. We had a terrific shopping day, followed a day later by a trip to Disneyland. Terrific staycation for me with the people I love. To read Kim's blog entry about our first day of hanging out and shopping, click here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

safari jacket: Gap
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Seychelles
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangle: gift

P.S. I don't have grey roots! I have brown roots that look odd in this lighting!

No comments: