Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everybody Was Kung Foo Fighting


Being that I just graduated, I have a few extra bucks in my pocket from gift money. I thought I would seize the moment, and buy a few things I was eyeing at Anthropologie. The first purchase I made, was this Aim High pullover. It has bat wing sleeves, that I adore. If I thought my boyfriend said I dressed like a ninja before (harem pants & jumpsuits), I was in no way prepared for the jokes that will be soon thrown my way. The next thing I had really wanted was this statement necklace. It is huge, and such a gorgeous color. I am thinking of pairing it with a black maxi dress for the wedding in a few weeks. Lastly, I bought this plaid tunic. I will admit that this was an impulse buy. The moment I tried it on, I felt like I was channeling MK a bit, which made me instantly want to buy it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some ninja moves to practice.

1 comment:

Seriale-modeuse said...

That pullover is PERFECT !