Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summertime, and the livin's easy...


Despite the fact that it rained today, I refuse to get out of the summer mindset when it comes to clothing. I only own one of the items in this look (the BDG convertible skirt- which I love) and the rest are items that I wish were in my wardrobe. As soon as I have a job, I think I will be buying the shoes and the necklace. This is essentially, my ideal summer look. 

The tank: Organic roll edge racer tank, from La Carconne. 58 bucks too much to shell out on a tank? There are some great alternatives at Forever 21 and Urban. 

The necklace: Pearl Crown Necklace from Free People. For only 38 dollars, you can get this gorgeous statement necklace! What a deal!

The bag: Sabina Simone Satchel from Urban Outfitters. This stunning leather bag comes in black and a vibrant purple shade, and is sure to be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come. 
 
The Skirt: BDG Convertible Skirt from Urban Outfitters: This skirt is such an easy, go-to piece in my wardrobe, and with so many color choices, you are bound to find the perfect one for you!

The Shoes: Sweet Life by Dolce Vita Lace-Up Sandal. Such a perfect budget-friendly version of the Ann Demeulemeesters! Buy at Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

leeselooks said...

yes yes! i definitely have to check out those shoes.

this is easy + breezy.

perfect for the summer.


hope you are well girl

xxxx