Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In My Shopping Bag...


As I said in my last post, my parents are in town. Although they can  get on my last nerve, I love them very much, and they love me. I am an only child (if you don't count the dog) so they enjoy spoiling me when they can. My Mom misses taking me shopping on a regular basis, so today she didn't hold back when it came to spending. It was so so sweet of her to buy  everything for me, and I am so appreciative. As you can see, I did end up getting that AMAZING necklace from Free People that I desired. It is so gorgeous in person, I can't tell you!! I also bought a few things at MAC that will really enhance my summer look. Now all I need are those Ann D. inspired sandals that I will probably get with some grad gift money. Starting to love my closet again...

photos from freepeople.com, urbanoutfitters.com & maccosmetics.com

7 comments:

Lavishanaire® said...

Nice page...Lavishanaire

L said...

I love the necklace
http://wizzystyle.blogspot.com/

Maddy said...

I absolutely love your blog, it's so inspirational and the pics are great!
I'd love you to check mine out.
x.
http://maybemaddymight.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

love the moto vest! i'm still searching for the perfect leather vest! xx

TheBeautyFile said...

Love that necklace, totally beautiful.

TheBeautyFile said...

I added you! You have a great sense of style & a fun blog!

chickdowntown.com-Ashley said...

Love your style combos, they are great!