Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Adventures in DIY!


I had the day free today, and decided to get crafty! I headed over to Kit Kraft in Studio City, because I knew they would have everything I needed. That place is amazing! It's so easy to blow money there! Anyhoo, I bought supplies to may some DIY bracelets- something I had been wanting to do, when my friend Marisa made a post about it! I ended up making 2 bracelets with chains in them- and even added clasps so I won't destroy them by wearing 'em in the shower. Of course I was mainly going to Kit Kraft to pick up my studs- the selection was pretty sweet, but I think you can get better deals online. I'll be doing that next time. I bought 2 bags of big studs and two of little guys- the little ones are going to be for that jacket/vest project. All that's left is to try the big studs on my cap and gown (which I picked up today)! I think it's pretty awesome that I will be graduating in the Staples Center! w00t! Watch out world, here I come! 

1 comment:

Marisa Morrison said...

yayyyyyy dyi bracelets!!!!!! =) thanks for linking me dude!!