Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm a Motherlover, You're a Motherlover


Hellooooo all! I have been playing around with the whole DIY jewelry thing, and have come to the conclusion that I can rock when it comes to anything with chains, charms, and jump rings (I put clasps on everything I make)...but I suck with anything string related! I just made these and know I will be wearing them a ton. The first was this GORGEOUS geode thing- I have no clue what type of stone it is, but I am in love with it. It is an amazing periwinkle color, and looks as if it were torn from a huge rock. There is a ton of texture to it. The next necklace I made has a peace sign and  an elephant on it...I love elephants! I bought some other charms, and stones, so when I make those, I will let you know. Let me know if you want me to make you something, and if I have enough requests, I will set up an Etsy account for them. 

The title is sort of random, but I can't get that song out of my head! Check it out here!

4 comments:

leeselooks said...

hey beauty.

graduation is upon you, so exciting!
i am loving your dress picks.

the j crew one is my favorite too.
so fresh + dreamy.

crazy about the marni's hey? i swear they are THE MOST comfortable heels i own.

have a stunning weekend.

xo

Sophia said...

wow, i love DIY anything, and your stuff is GREAT!
i especially love the elephant/peace sign pendant :)

Seriale-modeuse said...

Great DIY job !

jessica said...

andy samberg + justin timberlake + snl digital skits = best things ever made .
gorge necklaces, lovvie !!