Saturday, May 16, 2009

Here Comes The Bride....and the graduate! *update*


Since the last post, I have realized that this dress that I am going to buy for the wedding in July, should serve more than one purpose. I am going to wear the same dress to my college graduation! Fortunately for me, I go to a fashion school, so I am pretty sure we can wear whatever our hearts desire. In addition to the dress in my last post, I also love these dresses. My absolute favorite is #2. It is the Whitney long chiffon dress from J Crew, and can be found here. #3 is the Jenny Wrap Dress by Diane von Furstenberg. The print is vintage, but the dress is new. I love this dress. probably not for this occasion, but just for life! When it eventually goes on sale...it's mine! Lastly is numero uno, the Ascend Dress, from anthropologie. I like the slightly bohemian vibe, and it strikes me as appropriate for both occasions. Now it's your turn to give your say! What do you think? 

1 comment:

jules said...

I love the second dress, allot. Congrats on graduation.