Saturday, May 9, 2009

Crazy About: DVF


Despite the fact that it's been quite a long time since the spring collections came out, I find the hippie in me keeps finding inspiration from the Diane Von Furstenberg Spring collection. The juxtaposition of ethnic prints, and floral details is so whimsical, and I am completely obsessed with the headpieces. Obviously, you can DIY the headpieces with some ribbon and faux flowers, but for those who would rather just put down a few bucks for a pre-made piece, I have found 2  fabulous DVF- inspired options. The first is the Gold Dust Flower Headband from Free People. Its pretty gorgeous, no? And for 24 buckaroos, it won't put too big of a dent in your wallet. The next option is a tad more expensive, but handmade from an artist on Etsy (just click to check it out)!  

From your wannabe hippie,

-Ilyssa

2 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE headbands...!!

Seriale-modeuse said...

These handbands are gorgeoooous, I NEED a similar one !!!