Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taking It Into My Own Hands...


Tomorrow I will be picking up my cap and gown for my college graduation, and we were told we could do anything we like to decorate them. Hooray! So what else would yours truly do? STUD IT of course! That's right- I am going to stud my cap and a bit of my gown! I am going to try and get studs and a stud gun tomorrow, and start playing around with it. Also, at the internship today, our story featured this amazing Levis studded vest.  I had seen it in the office a few weeks ago, and just about keeled over with excitement. I am going to attempt to stud a fabulous vest as soon as I can. Right now I have so many DIY projects that I want to do! I will be sure to show you what I come up with!




Photo Credit: Who What Wear

1 comment:

leeselooks said...

hi love!

congrats on graduation.
that is INSANE that you can do anything with your gear. you will have to snap a pic.

yay. for starting a blog.
i will add you right now!

xo